KouTouy Current Switch, Normally Open AMP Sensor Sensing Switch Monitoring Relay, AC 1-50A Detectable 0 minutes time delay
KouTouy Current Switch, Normally Open AMP Sensor Sensing Switch Monitoring Relay, AC 1-50A Detectable
AC Current Switch is designed for AC current monitoring, motor overload protection, automatic control system and other applications. This device senses a current draw of between 1amp and 50 amps and closes a set of contacts while AC current is passing through sensor. Read more Model HJ- TS10 ACS Power supply Not required Rated load ≤ 0.3A@240V AC/DC Leakage current ≤0.1A Accuracy 1% Hysteresis ≤1% Response time ≤200ms Repeatability 100% Working temperature -20 to 45℃ (-4 to 113℉) Waterproof IP30 Hole diameter 20mm/0.79 inch Item size approx. 3.46 x 0.98 x 1.97 inch Item weight approx. 100g/3.52 oz The current sense switch is for safety, simple, and convenient monitoring or detection of current in the electrical equipment. Control various automation industrial equipment, flashlights, buzzers, relays, microcontrollers, or other electrical load devices. Compared with traditional device, thermal protectors and other devices, it has the advantages of high accuracy, stable performance and long service life. Read more
- Self-powered, no external power supply required.
- Offers a sensing range of 1 to 50 amps and universal, solid-state outputs.
- The device output will switch loads at 120 Vac and 2.5 Amps maximum. In 240V circuit, only one 120V hot line is connected.
- Faster response time, once current flow is detected, it closes a set of contacts immidiately.
- Accurate and dependable, offers a sensing range of 1 to 50 amps and universal, solid-state outputs. Accuracy: 1%