CrocSee Miniature Current Switch, CS-TS0, Normally Open Amp Sensor Monitoring Relay, AC 1-50A Detectable 0-min Delay
CrocSee Miniature Current Switch, CS-TS0, Normally Open Amp Sensor Monitoring Relay, AC 1-50A Detectable
CrocSee AC Current Switch is designed for AC current monitoring, motor overload protection, automatic control system and other applications. This device senses a current draw of between 1amp and 50 amps and closes a set of contacts while AC current is passing through sensor. Main Specifications: Enclosure Dimensions(LxWxH): 88 x 25 x 50mm; Or approx. 3.46 x 0.98 x 1.97 inch Sensor Hole Diameter: 20mm (0.79 inch) Mounting Holes: 2x5mm holes spaced 76mm on base (2 x 0.19”holes spaced 3”on base)Voltage Range: 120-240VACSwitch Rating: 2.5 A @ 120 VAC/240VAC (Only works with AC current, not for DC current)Contact Type：Normally OpenOperating Temperature: -20 to 45℃（-4 to 113℉）Humidity Limits: 0-95% RH, non-condensingResponse Time: ≤200ms Accuracy: 1%Hysteresis: ≤1% NOTE: 1. Disconnect and lock-out all power sources prior to installation.2. The current switch has a rating of 2.5 Amps maximum. If the secondary device (which is conncted with the switch) draws more than 2.5 Amps, then you will need a separate high current relay. 3. A load must be applied across the NO switch to work. If no load is applied across the NO switch, these NO terminals will not close with correct operating primary current. 4. The switching current is NOT calibratable. However, it is sensitive enough to detect any current draw of between 1amp and 50 amps. Package includes: 1x AC Current Switch 1x Instruction Manual Warranty:1-year free replacement or full refund without return.If the item you have received is defective in any way, please message us for free replacement or refund without return.
- N.O. Universal Outputs: 2.5A @ 120 VAC/240VAC; In 240V circuit, only one 120V hot line is connected.
- Self-powered, no external power supply required
- Accurate & Dependable: Offers a sensing range of 1 to 50 amps and universal, solid-state outputs; Accuracy: 1%
- Faster Response Time: Once current flow is detected, it closes a set of contacts immidiately; Response Time: 200ms
- NOTE: If you want to test the operation of the sensor switch, a load must be applied across the NO contacts; otherwise, it will not work.