Wisamic Borosilicate Glass Plate Bed 220x220x3mm for 3D Printers MK2/MK2A/MK3, Anet A8, Anet A6, Reprap, Mendel 1
Wisamic Borosilicate Glass Plate Bed 220x220x3mm for 3D Printers MK2/MK2A/MK3, Anet A8, Anet A6, Reprap, Mendel
If you want to make your printing platform flat enough, ideal stuff is glass sheet. Borosilicate glass is rated for higher temperatures than normal sheet glass making it a better material for use as a heated bed. After cracking a few sheets of normal glass from rapidly cooling or heating, borosilicate glass will quell your frustrations. NOTE： NOT fit for Ender 3 because 220220mm is the bulid size of Ender 3, the actual headbed size of Ender 3 is 235235mm. Features: Borosilicate is a very high temperature glass. It has a melt temperature of about 800° C and a very low thermal expansion coefficient. Resistant to thermal shock compared to regular glass. Prepare a second plate and quickly switchplates when a model finishes printing. This significantly reduces printer idle time between prints. Reduces warping, however platform has to be properly leveled as is the case with any platform on a 3D printer. Specification: Material: 100% Borosilicate Size: 220x220x3mm Thickness: 3mm Package content: 1 x 220x220x3mm Borosilicate Glass
- 100% borosilicate glass. Borasolicate glass is rated for higher temperatures than normal sheet glass. Flat, heat resistant plate. Does not warp during long term use...
- Conducts heat evenly across the build surface to ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface.
- Get you out of the trouble when plastic film decreased viscosity after a period of usage.
- High binding power when heating. Easy to separate the plastic parts when cooling.
- Specially designed to fit the 3D Printers MK2/MK2A, Anet A8, Anet A6, Ultimaker 2+, Reprap, Mendel. NOTE: NOT fit for Ender 3 because 220*220mm is the bulid size of Ender 3, the actual headbed size of Ender 3 is 235*235mm.