uxcell Sleeve Bearings 6.7mm Bore 15mm OD 16mm Length Sintered Iron Self-Lubricating Bushings 6pcs 6.7x15x16mm
uxcell Sleeve Bearings 6.7mm Bore 15mm OD 16mm Length Sintered Iron Self-Lubricating Bushings 6pcs
Specifications:Material: Sintered IronBore Diameter: 6.7mmOuter Diameter: 15mmTotal Length: 16mmPackage Contents:6 x Sleeve BearingsDescription:Sleeve bearings are also known as plain bearings or bushings, mostly for guiding or reducing friction in linear applications. Oiled Bearing Sleeves have a small friction coefficient of about 0.12-0.18.They are made of powder-metallurgical metal, which has a large working temperature range from -80 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees Celsius.Bushings provide strong housing for a shaft or fastener. They also help to reduce bores' diameter or to replace worn-out original bushings on wheels.Sintered iron bushings are most suitable for applications with rotating movements and where self-lubricating properties of the material.Suitable for a vast variety of industrial equipment such as electrical equipment, household equipment, printing machinery, and machine tools.
- Size - Bore Diameter: 6.7mm, Outside Diameter: 15mm, Length: 16mm
- Material - Sintered Iron. They are self-lubricating, making them maintenance-free. High wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
- Function - The bushings can be used for different purposes, such as positioning, wear and vibration reduction, or to isolate the shaft from special media to increase the life of the shaft.
- Application - Iron bushings are most for applications with high load and lower speeds. Sleeve bearings are used in a vast variety of industrial equipment.
- More - They also can be used for reducing bore diameter or replacing worn-out original bushings on wheels.