TapeCase 423-10 UHMW Tape 3/4" x 36yds (1 Roll) 36 Yards 0.75 inches Translucent 1
TapeCase 423-10 UHMW Tape 3/4" x 36yds (1 Roll)
TapeCase 423-10 UHMW Polyethylene Tape is a strong adhesive that bonds effectively with dry and clean surfaces. The adhesive tape is provided with anti-stick and low friction properties that create a slippery and protective surface, enabling ease of sliding and helping in dampening of sound caused by movement of adjacent parts. The exceptional strength and abrasion resistance of this tape provides a strong adhesion, eliminating the need of drilling, riveting, or other liquid adhesives. The bonding tape effectively adheres to surfaces like drawer slides, chute liners, wear pads, and guide rails.
- UHMW Tape: manufactured with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW) film and aggressive permanent acrylic adhesive, this bonding tape minimizes friction and does not let materials stick to its surface
- Applications: acrylic tape is ideal for dry and clean surfaces. It can be used on conveyors, bearings, and sliding surfaces as well as on chutes, hopper liners, wear pads, guide rails, tool tables, fences, furniture, and drawer slides/runners
- Quick Assembly: translucent nylon tape creates a virtually invisible bond and guarantees smooth surface appearance. With its aggressive permanent acrylic adhesive, this high-bonding adhesive tape eliminates the need of drilling, screws, or extra labor
- Special Feature: polyethylene tape protects surfaces from abrasion and creates a "slip plane" effect that maintains the contact without wear. Nylon tape reduces squeaks, rattles, and other noises that can occur due to the movement of adjacent parts
- Specifications: UHMW tape roll is 0.01 in. thick, 3/4 in. wide, and 108 ft. long. It has an extremely high tensile strength and bonds securely, protecting the surfaces from heavy wear