Signswise Incremental Optical Rotary Encoder for Arduino 360P/R Wide Voltage Power Supply DC 5-24V 6mm Shaft Quadrature 360 P/R
Signswise Incremental Optical Rotary Encoder for Arduino 360P/R Wide Voltage Power Supply DC 5-24V 6mm Shaft Quadrature
Functions √ This incremental optical rotary encoder can be used to measure the rotational speed, angle and acceleration of the object and the length measurement. √ This shaft encoder is suitable for a variety of intelligent control displacement measurement, automatic fixed- length automatic guillotine paper machine, steel cut length control, civilian measured height human scale, students racing robots. Connection: Yellow = A phase, Blue = B phase, Red =Vcc power +, Black = V0 Notice: AB 2phase output must not be directly connected with VCC, otherwise, it will burn the output triode. Specification 360 p/r (Single-phase 360 pulses/R,Two phase 4 frequency doubling to 1440 pulses). -Encoder size: 38 x 35.5mm/1.49" x 1.39" -Shaft: 6 x 13mm/0.23" x 0.51" -Axis stopper platform: High 5mm, 20mm -Power source: DC 5-24V -Maximum mechanical speed: 5000 R / min -Response frequency: 0-20KHz Output: AB 2phase output rectangular orthogonal pulse circuit, the output for the NPN open collector output type Package content 1 x 360P/R Incremental Rotary Encoder
- Model: incremental rotary encoders, AB two phases.
- Light weight and small size. Easy installation. Cost-effective features.
- 360P/R-360 pulses per revolution. By rotating the grating disk and optocoupler direction, this incremental optical rotary encoder generate counting pulses.
- Suitable for a variety of intelligent control of automatic guillotine paper machine, civilian measured height human scale, students racing robots and steel cut length control etc.
- 12-MONTH Worry-Free Return And Refund Policy, Buy with Confidence!