Scotch Contractor Grade Masking Tape, .7 inches by 60.1 yards, 2020, 1 Roll 0.70" Width
Scotch Contractor Grade Masking Tape, .7 inches by 60.1 yards, 2020, 1 Roll
Scotch Contractor Grade Masking Tape is a general purpose masking tape designed for use on non damageable surfaces. Use on vinyl, carpet, metal, and plastic for the protection you need to get the job done. Scotch Contractor Grade Masking Tape holds to surfaces for up to 3 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind.
- Designed for use on vinyl, carpet, metal, and plastic
- 3-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Strong adhesive
- Bonds aggressively, yet has a smooth unwind
- Size: 0.70 in. x 60.1 yd.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Made from 50% renewable resources; Adhesive made with natural rubber; Tape made in a site certified for energy management (ISO 50001 certified); Core made with 70% post-consumer waste
- Tape Application Tips: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- Tape Removal Tips: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.