Prime-Line 9071456 Lag Shields, Short, 3/8 in. X 1-3/4 in., Zinc Alloy, 20-Pack 20 Pack
Prime-Line 9071456 Lag Shields, Short, 3/8 in. X 1-3/4 in., Zinc Alloy, 20-Pack
Lag shield anchors allow lag screws to be installed into concrete and masonry walls. After drilling a hole into the material, lag shields should be tapped into place ribbed side first until flush with the surface. The lag screw can then be installed with a wrench or socket tool. The sides of the lag shield push out against the inside of the hole once the lag screw is installed, thereby locking it in place.
- Size: 3/8 inch X 1-3/4 inch
- Allows for lag screw bolts to be installed into concrete, brick & block
- Inserts into a hole by tapping with a hammer until flush
- Lag screw expands the lag shield against the walls of the hole
- Drill hole with masonry drill bit based on diameter on anchor