Neiko 02846A 1 LB Dead Blow Hammer, Neon Orange I Unibody Molded | Checkered Grip | Spark and Rebound Resistant 1 Pound
Neiko 02846A 1 LB Dead Blow Hammer, Neon Orange I Unibody Molded | Checkered Grip | Spark and Rebound Resistant
Steel shot inside the head of this dead blow hammer eliminates post-strike rebound common with steel or solid-head hammers and adds extra force to the hammer blow. This means fewer blows are needed, reducing the chances of deforming the work piece. At the same time, work surfaces are protected by the uni-cast poly molded jacket that completely encases the head and handle. The handle is finished with a comfortable diamond textured pattern for a non-slip grip.
- [DEADBLOW] Steel shot filled head adds extra force to hammer blows and eliminates rebound & spark, ideal for auto body work
- [QUALITY] Unicast poly molded body prevents hammer from wearing away between the head and handle. Material prevents sparks upon impact
- [VERSATILE] Bright color makes it easy to locate and differentiate between other hammers in your tool kit. Use for automotive work, woodworking, sheet metal forming and other work.
- [COMFORT] Diamond textured non-slip handle grip comfortably keeps hammer in your hands after impact
- [SPECS] Hammer dimensions: 1-3/4" x 3-9/10" head with an overall length: 14-3/8"; 1-Pound Head