American Valve P200 1/2" PVC Ball Valve IPS Schedule 40, 1/2-Inch, White 0.5 Inch
American Valve P200 1/2" PVC Ball Valve IPS Schedule 40, 1/2-Inch, White
The American Valve P200 is a two-way blocking true PVC union valve that seals in both directions. The body of this valve is corrosion resistant and includes EPDM O-Rings and PTFE seats for extra durability. The handle doubles as a wrench for quick and easy disassembly without special tools. The unique design allows in-line maintenance without disconnecting a pipe. This valve is not recommended for service or testing with compressed air or gases. All P200 Series ball valves are NSF listed for drinking water and comply with international design standards.
- Full Port: Double union/double slip ball valve block design permits in-line maintenance without disconnecting the pipefull flow fluid handling characteristics for long-lasting, superior performance in the field.
- Ease Of Use: PVC backwater valve with a quarter-turn operation for durable, superior performance in the field. Quick and easy disassembly without special tools.
- Construction: Ball valve with female socket dimensions comply with ASTM F1498, EPDM O-rings and PTFE seats for long-lasting, superior performance.
- Applications: True union ball valve can be used in water treatment, water features, fountains, aquariums, landfills, swimming pool as pool valves, power plants, mining, transportation and chemical processing.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not satisfied, we offer a 30-day hassle-free return policy. No restocking charges, no hassle! We assure you that you will receive a product that is of high quality at an affordable price.