1pc PCA9685 16 CH 12Bit PWM Servo Motor Driver Board Controller IIC Interface for Arduino Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+ and Robot (1pc) 1 Piece
1pc PCA9685 16 CH 12Bit PWM Servo Motor Driver Board Controller IIC Interface for Arduino Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+ and Robot (1pc)
- Contains an I2C-controlled PWM driver with a built-in clock. It means, unlike the TLC5940 family, you do not need to continuously send it signals tying up your microcontroller; it's completely free running!
- 5V compliant, which means you can control it from a 3.3V microcontroller and still safely drive up to 6V outputs, which is good when you want to control white or blue LEDs with a 3.4V+ forward voltage
- Supports using only two pins to control 16 free-running PWM outputs you can even chain up 62 breakouts to control up to 992 PWM outputs.
- 3 pin connectors in 4 groups, so you can plug in 16 servos at one time (Servo plugs are slightly wider than 0.1" so you can only stack 4 adjacent ones on 0.1"-hole female headers.
- 12-bit resolution for each output - for servos, that means about 4us resolution at an update rate of 60Hz.