1/4-20 x 2-1/2" Button Head Socket Cap Bolts Screws, 304 Stainless Steel 18-8, Allen Hex Drive, Bright Finish, Fully Machine Thread, Pack of 10 1/4-20 x 2-1/2
1/4-20 x 2-1/2" Button Head Socket Cap Bolts Screws, 304 Stainless Steel 18-8, Allen Hex Drive, Bright Finish, Fully Machine Thread, Pack of 10
SIZE:1/4-20 x 2-1/2" Specification: Thread Diameter 0.250" Head Diameter 0.437" Head Height 0.132" Screw Length 2-1/2" Package Included: 10 About Button Head Socket Cap ScrewsButton head socket cap screws are precision threaded fasteners with an internal socket drive (also called allen hex drive) for installing in areas with limited side clearance.The internal hex drive requires an Allen wrench. They are known for their effecient application performance and endurance widely used in a variety of industries such as construction, manufacturing, engineering, assembling, aircraft and so on and serves a wide range of use for professionals, amateurs, landlords, repairmen and DIYers. These screws are available with a variety of head shapes, which determine how the screw interacts with the mating surface, and drive styles, which determine the type of tool required to install the screw. The high quality 304 stainless steel provide perfect strength and good corrosion resistance in bad environments like high temperature, cold weather and high humidity areas without the need for time consuming and costly maintenance. Contact Us: If you have any questions when using, please feel free to contact us by Amazon message.
- Allen Hex Drive Size: 5/32"(0.156")
- Thread Size:1/4-20; Thread Type: 20 TPI Coarse Thread (UNC); Thread Style: Right Hand; Thread Coverage: Full Thread
- Exterior Finish: Bright Finish; Color: Silver Tone; Package Included: 10 PCS
- Diameter of the Head: 0.437 inch; Height of the Head: 0.132 inch; Screw Length: 2-1/2 inch or 63mm (measured from under the head)
- Made of 304 stainless steel (no coating outside) 18-8 which is superior to regular steel and any zinc plated fasteners, provides good strength and corrosion resistance in bad environments