1/2-13 x 1-1/2" (1/4" to 5" Available) Hex Head Cap Bolts Screws, 304 Stainless Steel 18-8 Hexagon Head Bolts, Coarse Thread UNC, Full Thread, Pack of 6 1/2-13 x 1-1/2" (6 PCS)
1/2-13 x 1-1/2" (1/4" to 5" Available) Hex Head Cap Bolts Screws, 304 Stainless Steel 18-8 Hexagon Head Bolts, Coarse Thread UNC, Full Thread, Pack of 6
SIZE:1/2-13 x 1-1/2" Specification: Thread Diameter 0.5" Head Width Measured From Flat to Flat 3/4" Screw Length 2 inch Package Included: 6 PCS Hex Head Cap Screws Hex head cap screws are precision threaded fasteners with an External socket drive .They are known for their effecient application performance and endurance widely used in a variety of industries such as construction, manufacturing, engineering, assembling,aircraft and so on. The high quality 304 stainless steel provide perfect strength and good corrosion resistance in bad environments like high temperature, cold weather and high humidity areas without the need for time consuming and costly maintenance. Eastlo fastener hex cap screws meet the specific tolerance as described under ASME B18.2.1-1996 and guarantee to out live and out last all other grades of hardware where exposed to outdoor elements. Contact Us: If you have any questions when using, please feel free to contact us by Amazon message.
- Thread Size:1/2-13; Thread Pitch: 13 TPI; Thread Type: Coarse Thread/ UNC; Thread Style: Right Hand
- Screw Length: 1-1/2 inch or 38mm (measured excluding the head height); Head Height: 0.323 inch or 8.2mm; Width Across the Flat Head: 0.75 inch or 19.1mm
- External Hex Drive Size: 3/4"; Package Includes: 6 PCS
- Color: Silver Tone; Exterior Finish: Steel Finish, Plain Finish; Thread Coverage: Full Thread
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel (no coating outside) which is superior to regular steel and any zinc plated fasteners, provides good strength and corrosion resistance in bad environments