POWERTEC 5/16"-18 x 3/8" QTN1103 4 T 50 Pack | Pronged Tee Nuts 5/16 Inch-18 & 3/8-Inch – Threaded Inserts for Climbing Holds and Wood Working, 3/8" 3/8 Inch
POWERTEC 5/16"-18 x 3/8" QTN1103 4 T 50 Pack | Pronged Tee Nuts 5/16 Inch-18 & 3/8-Inch – Threaded Inserts for Climbing Holds and Wood Working, 3/8"
Introducing the 4 Pronged T-Nut by POWERTEC. This “brand exclusive” 50 pack offer of pronged tee nuts (also known as T-nuts and pronged nuts for wood) can be used for an assortment of indoor and outdoor applications, including: Rebuilding & Mounting Equipment Knock Down Furniture Woodworking Projects & other do it yourself installs. These T-nuts have a flange at one end with four prongs extended to hold it flush and locked in, preventing problematic rotation during assembly. Whether you’re working with soft wood, hard wood, plastic or particle boards – these steel zinc plated inserts feature internally threaded bodies that provide secure and reliable holds for all work pieces involved. POWERTEC is a leading manufacturer of high quality tools, woodworking accessories, and a large selection of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the latest innovation, technology, and design to the industry.
- FUNCTION: Tee Nuts are used for fastening harder materials, such as metal to wood or softer woods to plastic, helping to minimize splitting of the mating surface
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Each pronged t-nut is made from heavy duty steel and feature an anti-rust/ corrosion resistant zinc plated design for long lasting durability
- APPLICATIONS: These multi-functional fasteners provide a stable and non-rotating nut placement for an assortment of DIY task, furniture restoration, woodworking projects, and can even be used for rock climbing holds
- DIMENSIONS: Thread size: 5/16-Inch UNC-18, Flange Dia: 7/8-Inch, Barrel Height: 25/64-Inch, Prong Height: 17/64-Inch, Drill Size: 3/8-Inch
- PRODUCT : Includes a 1 year manufacturer ensuring customer satisfaction