Linear Motion Rods,2PCS 12mm x 200mm(0.472 x 7.87 inches) Case Hardened Chrome Linear Rail Shaft Guide for 3D Printer,DIY,CNC Metric G6 Tolerance Diameter 12mm
Linear Motion Rods,2PCS 12mm x 200mm(0.472 x 7.87 inches) Case Hardened Chrome Linear Rail Shaft Guide for 3D Printer,DIY,CNC Metric G6 Tolerance
Linear motion rods are widely used in automatic transmissions. Due to the hard surface, they can extend the service life of the equipment. They are used in industrial robots, plastic machinery, woodworking machinery, fitness equipment, precision printers, automatic cutting machines, etc. Requirements for linear motion rods: simple design, best execution ability, low maintenance cost, strict selection of durable materials, high-frequency heat treatment, accurate outer diameter, roundness, straightness and surface treatment. Features: Quite smooth surface, resistant to rust and corrosion. Made of high quality bearing steel, the linear rod are durable and sturdy. Shaft diameter and length specified for accurate fit. Package Included: 2 Linear Rail Shaft（12200MM） Specifications: Color: Silver Material: Carbon steel substrate (GCr15) Hardness: HRC58-HRC64 Surface Hard-thickness: 0.8 – 2.5mm Surface roughness:ra0.3-ra0.5 Surface Chrome thickness: 15um-20um Surface Finish Quality: Ra 0.8 Roundness:≦3μm(Rmax) Metric G6 tolerance
- The linear motion rod is made of carbon steel substrate (GCr15),after high frequency hardening and centerless grinding
- Widely applied in CNC, 3D printer, automatic machinery,injection molding machine, engraving machine,etc.especially in bearing purpose.
- The surface has been chrome plated to enhance the hardness.Due to the hard surface, they can extend the service life of the equipment.
- Beveled at both ends for easy installation and prevents your hands from being injured during installation.
- Metric G6 tolerance, surface roughness ra0.3-ra0.5, hardness about HRC58-64, hardening depth:0.8-2.5MM straightness0.1/1000MM,chrome thickness:0.015MM-0.02MM, roundness: no more than 3m.